I am truly honored that I have been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by Stephenie of www.blendedlifehappywife.com, a wonderful parenting/family blog sharing about life as a blended family. Stephenie has quickly become such a dear mama blogger friend, and I am inspired every day not only by her heartfelt and honest stories she shares about life, but also by her selfless dedication to helping other mamas in every way she can.
Rules of participating in the Blogger Recognition Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How My Blog Started
I began my blog in the hopes of sharing my experiences as a new mommy and making a supportive online community for mamas. Being a new mama is hard, and as a new parent you are inundated with opinions, criticism and pressure. My heart is to provide a place where mamas can feel safe, share their own experiences and learn from and support each other. I started blogging when my twins were just a few months old and have been so blessed to meet so many wonderful new mama friends who uplift my heart and provide such a source of support! I hope to continue to grow this online community and provide a continuous source of support and encouragement for all mamas!
The Two Pieces of Advice I Would Give to New Bloggers are:
-Celebrate the small wins! Blogging takes time, hard work, and persistence. Celebrate every win, no matter how small you think it may be!
-Be brave to share your own story and don’t take criticism too much to heart. There will always be trolls! I still have to remind myself of this when I have gotten mean comments or people who disagree, and am thankful for the reassurance I have received from family and friends. You do you, and know that its ok that not everyone likes that.
I Would Like to Recognize and Nominate the Following Bloggers and Their Blogs for the Blogger Recognition Award, they have all touched my life!
1. Raelyn’s Roulette by Jamie
2. Punk to Pacifiers by Delia
3. Raising Wildlings by Jaimie
4. Blogging Mom by Amy
5. The Mama Pad by Rachel
6. Fabulous Torture by Andrea
7. I mommy by Maria
8. Short Sweet Mom by Tiffany
9. Sweetpeas and Succotash by Erin
10. Speaking Spiritually by Tera
11. Rogers Party of 5 by Caitlin
12. Present FULL Mama by Archie
13. The Mama Den by Chardae
14. This Cool Mom by Jaime
15. Baby Can Travel by Celine
I have so greatly enjoyed getting to know each of these wonderful bloggers, and honestly could list at least thirty more! I hope you all choose to participate in the Blogger Recognition Award, thank you for your friendship and all you share!